Maddox Consultancy undertakes numerous assignments in the banking services sector. In essence we specialise in change/transformation involving the business, its people, systems or processes.
Our clients look for cost efficiencies and delivery optimisation with genuine value in mind. It can be a strategic initiative or a fundamental business change. We engage with clients, gain a clear understanding of their needs and deliver workable solutions that add real value, quickly.
Additionally we provide a full suite of recruitment solutions to cater for your needs.
Examples of recent assignments:
• Business analysis across multiple asset classes and processes to define “As-Is” and future models.
• Project Management across a variety of change projects.
• Bank wide operating model reviews-identifying efficiencies and cost savings.
• IT system selection and consolidation.
• Regulatory compliance advisory.
• Interim management.
• Organisational review and recommendations to internal controls.
• Recruitment campaigns for all level of positions.
• Program management – to deliver a portfolio of financial services change projects.
• Business Continuity reviews.